Moscot - Miltzen Sunglasses in Tortoise 49 (Wide) - G15 Lens
Moscot - Miltzen Sunglasses in Tortoise 49 - G15
The round, full-vue MILTZEN, first introduced in the 1930s, is eponymously named for our Uncle Heshy, who inexplicably everyone called Uncle Miltzen. And it stuck. So there you go, world... The MILTZEN.
PLEASE NOTE # Available In-store or via phone order Australia-wide with FREE SHIPPING on 0240 232165.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features two adjoined dot rivets
- Comfortable keyhole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lenses in Cosmitan Brown
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported