Moscot - Miltzen Sunglasses - Black 46
The round, full-vue MILTZEN, first introduced in the 1930s, is eponymously named for Moscot creator's Uncle Heshy, who inexplicably everyone called Uncle Miltzen. And it stuck. So there you go, world... The MILTZEN.
PLEASE NOTE # Available In-store or via phone order Australia-wide with FREE SHIPPING on 0240 232165.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features diamond rivets
- Comfortable keyhole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 7-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
MOSCOT is a five-generation family-owned New York City heritage eyewear brand with over 100 years of eyewear expertise. The LEMTOSH stands the test of time with its iconic design and continues to uphold a legacy of its own. This rounder classic has served as the calling card for generations of creative, thoughtful, free-spirited intellectuals, artistes, and auteurs.