Blundstone - 1615 Mens Chelsea Boot - Olive Suede
With an olive water-resistant waxed suede finish, the #1615 is an understated, classic Chelsea boot. A twist on the Original #500 boot featuring a waxed suede exterior.
Waxed, water-resistant suede helps keep your feet dry and comfortable.
DURABLE TPU OUTSOLE
The TPU outsole provides enhanced traction that keeps you steady on your feet all day long.
PATENTED SPS MAX COMFORT SYSTEM
An ergonomically engineered toe spring combined with XRD® Technology in the heel, further reduces wearer fatigue while increasing comfort.
A heel panel and reinforced stitching around the elastic balances comfort with durability.
- Olive green suede upper and black elastic gusset Chelsea boot.
- Cambrelle lining and water-resistant suede to keep you as dry as possible
- EVA footbed adds additional comfort as well as a personalised fit.
- Steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with skeletal stability.
- Midsole features our patented SPS Max Comfort System, with XRD® Technology inserted at the heel for added impact absorption.
- TPU outsole provides durability.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.