Blundstone - 1931 Mens Lace-Up Boot - Rustic Black
Blundstone - 1931 Lace Up Leather Boot in Rustic Black
Continuing the tradition of Blundstone lace-up boots from the 1800s, the #1931s deliver superb comfort and durability to take you anywhere you need to go.
Inspired by lace-ups made in Tasmania in the 1800s, this series is a modern update to a timeless design.
Blundstone lace-up boots have been around since the 1800s. No matter what the weather, for days out, weekends away, casual, formal or work occasions, these durable rustic black premium leather boots are the ultimate blend of comfort, fashion and style.
Supple, water-resistant leather keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
DURABLE TPU OUTSOLE
The TPU outsole provides enhanced traction that keeps you steady on your feet all day long.
PATENTED SPS MAX COMFORT SYSTEM
An ergonomically engineered toe spring combined with XRD® Technology in the heel, further reduces wearer fatigue while increasing comfort.
Leather heel support provides additional durability.
- Rustic black premium leather upper lace up boot with 100% polyester laces, which offer supreme abrasion resistance
- Leather is a water-resistant material, and our Lace Up styles have a 2mm thick upper to keep you as dry as possible
- Cotton lining adds breathability and softness inside at the ankle and forefoot where you need it most
- EVA footbed adds additional comfort as well as a personalised fit
- Steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with skeletal stability
- Midsole featuring our patented SPS Max Comfort System, with XRD® Technology inserted at the heel for added impact absorption
- TPU outsole provides durability
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.