Blundstone - 1930 Lace-Up Leather Boot in Rustic Brown
Influenced by the Blundstone lace-up boots from the 1800s, the #1930s feature Blundstone's coveted rustic leather, superior comfort and outstanding durability.
Inspired by lace-ups made in Tasmania in the 1800s, this series is a modern update to a timeless design.
- Leather is a water-resistant material, and the Lace-Up styles have a 2mm thick upper to keep you as dry as possible
- Cotton lining adds breathability and softness inside at the ankle and forefoot where you need it most
- EVA footbed adds additional comfort as well as a personalised fit
- Steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with skeletal stability
- Midsole featuring our patented SPS Max Comfort System, with XRD® Technology inserted at the heel for added impact absorption
- TPU outsole provides durability