Blundstone - 1930 Mens Lace-Up Boot - Rustic Brown
Influenced by the Blundstone lace up boots from the 1800s, the #1930s feature our coveted rustic leather, superior comfort and outstanding durability.
Supple, water-resistant leather keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
DURABLE TPU OUTSOLE
The TPU outsole provides enhanced traction that keeps you steady on your feet all day long.
PATENTED SPS MAX COMFORT SYSTEM
An ergonomically engineered toe spring combined with XRD® Technology in the heel, further reduces wearer fatigue while increasing comfort.
Leather heel support provides additional durability.
- Rustic brown premium leather upper lace up boot with 100% polyester laces, which offer supreme abrasion resistance
- Leather is a water-resistant material, and our Lace Up styles have a 2mm thick upper to keep you as dry as possible
- Cotton lining adds breathability and softness inside at the ankle and forefoot where you need it most
- EVA footbed adds additional comfort as well as a personalised fit
- Steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with skeletal stability
- Midsole featuring our patented SPS Max Comfort System, with XRD® Technology inserted at the heel for added impact absorption
- TPU outsole provides durability
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.