Rolla's - Eastcoast Flare - Bayside Blue
This is a high-rise, flare leg jean, made with comfort denim. We suggest going up a size.
- Tight around the seat but will soften with wear
- Features Rolla's signature back pocket stitching
- Specially angled and shaped in the back for a truly peachy looking butt
- Exposed contrast pocket stitching
- Zip closure
- Made with Rolla's signature gold-toned trims
- Organic Dark Blue is a deep luxe blue wash
- The deep indigo colour is flattering and can easily be dressed up or down
- This denim has been through a washing process to create a soft 'worn in' look
- Crafted with contrast tobacco stitching
- Organic Cotton is grown without the use of toxic pesticides or fertilizers, which has a direct benefit to the environment, and the health and wellbeing of Cotton Farmers
- Organic Cotton feels softer to touch
- Comfort denim, sometimes known as 'comfort rigid'
- Slightly lighter weight than a rigid denim
- Designed for those who want an authentic vintage look to their denim with a little bit of stretch
- Comfort denim will keep its shape, and doesn't require as much 'wearing in'
- If you usually wear super-stretchy denim, try going up half a size
- 99.5% Organic Cotton 0.5% Elastane
The Model is 179cm tall and wears a size 8