Blundstone - 1671 Womens Chelsea Boot - Black
Black is the new black. With the chic addition of a heel, the #1671 provides height and style without compromising on comfort or durability.
Rugged, durable and distinctly feminine, this Women’s ankle boot deliver a one-of-a-kind look. Featuring a low heel and made from soft supple leather, these boots are shaped specifically for a woman’s foot for a stylish, sleek fit that delivers comfort.
PREMIUM WATER-RESISTANT LEATHER
An elegant feminine fit, the supple premium leather has a leather lining for added comfort.
REMOVABLE COMFORT FOOTBED
Packed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection in the forefoot and heel for extra cushioning.
DURABLE PU OUTSOLE
Durable PU outsole provides comfort as you walk.
STYLE THAT DOESN'T SACRIFICE COMFORT
The sturdy heel gives added height and comfort to take you from day to night with ease.
- Black premium leather upper and black elastic gusset Chelsea boot
- Leather is a water-resistant material, and our Women’s series has a 1.4mm thick upper to keep you as dry as possible
- 0.9mm thick leather lining keeps you dry and warm while adding breathability
- 5cm Cuban heel adds sophistication to this style, taking you from day to night with comfort
- Removable EVA footbed adds additional comfort, with XRD® Technology at the forefoot and heel for added impact absorption
- Steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with skeletal stability
- PU outsole provides durability
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.