Blundstone - 1900 Unisex Chelsea Boot - Chestnut Brown
The sleek tailored toe of the #1900 dress boot is beautifully paired with a rich, earthy chestnut upper.
Stylish with all the comfort you need for work and walking the streets.
PREMIUM WATER-RESISTANT LEATHER
Luxurious soft supple leather that is also leather lined for added comfort.
REMOVABLE COMFORT FOOTBED
Provides superior comfort and includes XRD® Extreme Impact Protection at the heel and forefoot for added shock absorption.
A tapered shape that forms to your foot for a snug fit.
DURABLE TPU OUTSOLE
The TPU outsole provides enhanced traction that keeps you steady on your feet all day long.
- Chestnut brown premium leather upper and black elastic gusset Chelsea boot.
- Leather is a water-resistant material, and our Dress series has a 1.9mm thick upper to keep you as dry as possible.
- Removable EVA footbed adds additional comfort and a personalised fit.
- Steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with skeletal stability.
- Midsole features our patented SPS Max Comfort System, with XRD® Technology inserted at the heel for added impact absorption.
- TPU outsole provides durability
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.